द्रव्यशाह बहुमुखी क्याम्पसका पूर्व ब…
- “Late Tek Bahadur-Hari Maya Maskey Scholarship” established !!
- सबै तह, संकाय र कक्षाका बिद्यार्थीहरुलाई भाद्र १८ गतेसम्म भर्ना हुन सूचित गरिएको छ !!
- Published the Academic Calendar-2078/079 BS !!
- डिजिटल पुस्तकालय सुरु !!
- Admission Open !
- “Admission Open For Bachelor First Year”
- अभिमुखीकरण कार्यक्रम संचालन
- Scholarship Interview for BA, BBS & BEd First Year 2076
- Bids Form of Computer Lab
- Bids Announcement For Computer Lab
QAA Report of DMC
Gorkha Municipality-9,Laxmi bazar Gorkha
Campus Chief: Ramchandra Duwadi –9856040288
Asst. Campus Chief : Eka Dev Adhikari—9856040787
Admi. chief: Sujan Kunwar –9856040788
QAA Final Report
Welcome to DMC
Drabya Shah Multiple Campus (DMC), established in 1985 AD under the affiliation of TU as a community based nonprofit oriented, non-governmental intuition, is committed to impart quality in higher education in Gorkha district. It provides +2 to university level education in Management, Humanities and Education which has been managed by a team of representatives from various sectors of the community.
Being the first community based campus in the district, it is playing leading role in the higher education of the region since its inception. It has produced thousands of qualified graduates working in various sectors both inside and outside the country. The campus has frequently extended and modified its programs to meet the changing needs of the community. Currently, the campus has run three programs (BA, B. Ed and BBS) at bachelor’s and two programs ( MA and MBS) at Master’s Degrees along with annexed +2 program under Higher Secondary Education Board.
DMC was selected in Second Higher Education Project (SHEP) under C scheme. Curriently, it is going through Quality Accreditation and Assurance (QAA) process under the guidance of University Grant Commission to achieve academic excellence in higher education.
Visual of Campus Premises
Mission and Vision
The vision of Drabya Shah Multiple Campus is to be developed as a “Center of Academic Excellence” in higher education by transforming into sustainable institution of higher education with provision of quality education. To evolve as center of academic excellence, DMC has a mission to launch demand based academic programs in various disciplines and promote research based teaching learning process to ensure quality education in the campus.
• To provide opportunities of higher education in the
• To ensure quality education at affordable cost.
• To produce highly qualified graduates for competitive
• To enhance holistic development of students.
• To impart research based learning experience.
• To install real zest and creativity.
• To promote all round development of students abilities
through a balanced,coherent , comprehensive curriculum
appropriate to their needs.
• To impart students moral values.
QAA in DMC
To translate the campus’s vision of being Center for Excellence in Higher education, DMC has been going through the process of Quality Assurance and Accreditation since 2012. DMC decided to participate in the QAA process on 5 July 2012 and submitted the letter of interest (LOI) on 8 July, 2012. Then, University Grants Commission(UGC) approved the eligibility of DMC in QAA on 8 July 2012 and conducted orientation cum Workshop on 12-13 August 2012. DMC formed Self-Assessment Team(SAT) on 16 August. 2012. SAT started to write Self Study Report plan, 24 August 2012.
DMC submitted the first Draft of SSR to the University Grants Commission on 30th, December 2013. The campus revised the SSR and submitted it on September 3, 2016. The Revised SSR and additional annex were submitted on April 24, 2017. Coordinator Prof. Dr. Shiba Kumar Rai and Planning and Monitoring Officer Mr. Dipesh Singh visited DMC for preparation for Peer Review Team’s Visit on February 22 -25, 2019 and made some recommendations. DMC is following those recommendations to achieve Quality Assurance and Accreditation in the following criteria.
1. Policy and Procedure
2. Curricular Aspects
3. Teaching-learning and Evaluation System
4. Research, Consultancy, and Extension
5. Infrastructure and learning resources
6. Students Support
7. Information System
8. Public Information Cell
UGC will conduct a peer assessment visit soon.